Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back to Basic

A necklace, by request. She actually wanted the Swarovski crystals I used for her mother's bridal set, but I was afraid she'd wear it too frequently. These are 5mm black diamond bicone beads, and 4mm x 3mm smoke fire polished czech glass beads. And I simply made the links with nickle plated base metal head pins.

Hope she doesn't mind, I tried it on :)

This one was inspired by a failure, I tried making my own jump rings with a black coated wire, but it turned out to be too thin, so right now I'm still thinking about what I can do with a spool of 26 gauge wire. I had been saving these jump rings because they seemed too big for anything I usually make, but as it turns out they were perfect for my original idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment