Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Work in progress

A finished peridot bracelet and a necklace to match. I'm partial to peridot, so I'm tempted to keep this one, but I think I'm going to try and sell it instead, just because I want someone else to love it as much as I do. Is that narcissistic? LOL
A crocheted bracelet in gold for my sister who loves her some yellow...I hope she reaaallly loves yellow, 'cause it's YELL-OW lol.

And this is the next piece in progress, well, one among a few honestly. I get an idea and I have to try it out, even if I'm not done with the last. The only thing that's changed since I was a kid is that now, I actually finish them. In fact, I get an itchy feeling deep down if I leave something for too long, kind of like that lightbulb-in-the-brain-new-idea-itch...only, gotta-know-if-it-really-worked-itch instead, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment