Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blog hops and challenges

I've found a new love in the world of jewelry making: blog hops and jewelry making challenges. No surprise really, I've always been more productive under pressure, and I know how counter productive that sounds, but it seems to work for me...

If you'd like to see the results of my latest challenges, stay tuned, I'm revealing what Bill Zhang of Znetshows.com sent me back in April, this Monday, May 13th.

A little reminder of the gorgeous beads Znetshows.com sent:

A little peek I was able to sneak in using Twitter https://twitter.com/KlaudeteKoon/status/326530682245500930/photo/1

I'm also using some of the beads from this challenge for another challenge I'm participating in from the Bead Soup Cafe Group on Facebook, and I'll reveal that on Monday too.

Lori Anderson of Pretty Things, and the author of the Bead Soup Blog Party, announced yesterday that she'll have a list of the BSBP7 contest winners soon, so don't forget to have a look at all the gorgeousness from this year's reveals. You can get the blog lists here. But the contest is based on the pieces posted to the Pinterest board here. And let me tell you, there are some absolutely fabulous pieces from this challenge, soooo much inspiration. 

See you on Monday for my Znetshow.com reveal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment