Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spring dreams

Usually I'm all over winter, from the cold to the snow, and warm cups of coffee, tea, or cocoa…just between you and me, I usually have at least one of each throughout the day…but this year I'm looking forward to the warm-up. Maybe it's the thyroid medicine, or maybe I'm just getting old, all I know, my body is protesting any drop in temp below 45°F . I started to go out for a walk today, and abandoned it before I got a block from the house. I miss my walks, I miss my flowers, I miss spring.
So I finished this instead.
The basic technique the snowflakes and hearts are based on is a flower motif. I wanted to see what it would look like if I built on just the flower motif in an abstract fashion.
Not perfection, but I like it anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment