Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stirling silver

I actually started out with the base metals with the hope that I'd get good enough that I can work with stirling silver without it making me nervous...that didn't happen. But I have gotten good enough that I thought it was about time I made a few pieces in SS anyway. I have already done a few things, with a larger gauge SS wire, like the things I made for my mother. However these are all made out of 26 guage wire, a bit smaller than what I used for the jump rings and much smaller and more fragile than the headpins I regularly use.


All the pieces have perdot, but the one's with the amethyst also are part of a Christmas gift .
Yes I'm working on Christmas already!!!!
 Can't decide if I want to keep these two for myself or try to sell them...


No comments:

Post a Comment