Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

an October post

lest you think I've done nothing today...
 really I was just curious if I could wrap them within each other, I didn't expect to like it, and I've add three more links since I took the picture. I think this would be nice as a feature section on a chain necklace, maybe added as the middle or woven onto the chain, I'll have to think about it, maybe I'll even add more to make it a full chain by itself...though that would take me days, this was time consuming. And it seems that every time I complain about a project being time consuming, I come up with one that's more so.
Another of the light wrapped rings, this one with three simi-precious stones and 34 guage wire in silver color. I don't know what they are, I didn't ask when I bought them, but they're as small as the seed beads and are what I used in the crocheted watch band and matching bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment