Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

What Znetshows selected to show at Tucson

So these are the two earrings Znetshows.com chose from my collection to show at their booth in Tucson's Gem show. I wasn't among the 'winners', the pieces they chose to be voted on at the show for another gift certificate to their website...but I feel like a winner anyway :).


They gave me a gift certificate to spend on free beads...as a reward for making jewelry out of free beads they gave me in the first place...doesn't get any better than that!!! I got to keep the other pieces and the left over beads, too.

I decided that there were a few of the pieces that I had to keep for myself, I just couldn't part with them. These 'windchime' earrings because I love the sound they make.














And I kept the two below for a couple of reasons, first, I love lariats. And also, I didn't think this one all the way through. The portion with the 'bottle ring' glass bead and the large pieces of sea glass is a bit heavier than the other end of the lariat. So, the chain has to wrapped twice to anchor it. It's pretty and I like it, but it twists and tangles and is, in general, a pain in the tuckus, I just can't sell it to someone knowing that it will get tugged on all the time...and then eventually put away and never worn again :(

In other news, the next (7th) edition of the BSBP (bead soup blog party) is about to begin and I've been very busy getting my soup together. I'm excited to reveal what I'm going to send...but I will wait patiently till the appointed time (i.e. when the recipient receives it)...come on Lori! Lol, Seriously...I'm a patient person, really. ;)
Stay tuned, because the first group has already been assigned, and I signed up for the April 4th reveal. (insert Gieko piggy squee!) 


2 comments:

  1. stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pieces ZNET chose to show. They are lovely!

    I came from Lennis' blog to yours! :) (Your partner- she linked to you in one of her blog posts).

    Off to look at the rest of your blog!

    <3,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete