Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Znetshows Summer challenge

With the BSBP still under way I forgot to let you know about the new Znetshows.com project, a new summer E-zine featuring their line of colorful sea glass. The theme is Summer Days and Nights, and we're asked to make two to four pieces/sets, one or two for each aspect of the theme, casual days and glamorous nights. We were allowed to choose two colors, and were warned that we may receive another color with the ones we chose.

I chose Medium Amethyst and Dark Amber, I'll break down the pieces for you in another post, but I couldn't decide which was my day and which was my night, but I knew I had to have these.



This was the curve ball, the funny thing is, I had tried to order those top drilled long teardrops about a week before I got these and they were completely out of every color...but the aqua is what I wanted, lol.


I've already started working on my pieces, look at just how cool they look together, and so summery, I can't wait to show you what I'm doing with them.

1 comment:

  1. And I can't wait to see what you do with them either. Fun colors :)

    ReplyDelete