Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A delay

Oh yea! I get another week to come up with a piece or two for the BSBP 8. I already have four pieces done, but Kim (my bead soup partner this year) sent me so much, I'll be using these beads for a long while. I wish I could give you a teaser...but I don't have any...so you'll just have to wait...like the rest of us, lol. 

I was going to post a picture of the adorable bumble bees pollinating my mother's bush, but they wouldn't stay still...buggers. I only got pictures of they're backsides or blurry images of them hovering while they were moving from bloom to bloom.



But here's a pretty successful image of the weird cloud formations at the tail end of some storms that blew over us at 45 MPH with hardly so much as a drizzle.

I'll be back on the 10th of May for my reveal, and please keep Lori in your thoughts and prayers as she continues to fight for her heath and well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment