Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

My First Blog Hop

Soooo excited, I can't wait to get started! I've signed up for Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party, wich used to be a bi-anual bead exchange and blog hop, and is now an enormous undertaking by Lori once a year. This is apparently the 6th party, and I'm one of a mere 400 participants. Bead Soup Blog Party The only thing that has me worried is that I might have broken my wrist. Thankfully, it's my left wrist, and I'm mostly right handed. So I guess I'll find out Tuesday if I'm stringing or weaving…'cause if it's broken, I doubt I'll be doing any beadweaving for a while, as I can't twist my hand palm up at the moment :( I'm super excited that I completed a couple of pendants to choose from for this project before my wrist issues since I don't think I've ever bought a focal bead. I'll post photos later, with my get to know the artist post, as Lori has requested from each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment