Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

For the record boys...just a short note on dating

It is ok to tell a woman that you love her ass...but not over the phone...while she's at work. And seriously, it would go over much better if you introduced yourself first, regardless of the method by which you deliver your message. And probably you shouldn't choose to go covert with someone who has a memory for voices :\ (tangent thought for any and all Hoosiers...irregardless is NOT a word!!)

Also boys, if you want to ask a girl out, and you present yourself while she's at work, after you've already established that she's too busy to chat over the phone because you called before you stopped, then's the time to ask...not over the phone ten minutes after you've left her place of work. I'm sorry I laughed at you pal, but you have to admit that's kind of on the rediculous side. I understand shy, that's not just shy, it's weird.

Compliment or creepy...it's all in the delivery.

For instance, establishing that a girl is old enough to date before you ask her out comes across as flirty...telling her after, no matter if she's accepted or rejected your offer, that you didn't think she could be a day over 18 makes you seem a bit like the dirty old man you really are.

And for the girls, if your girlfriends, frenemys, sisters, co-workers, etc. suggest wearing a 'fake ring' JUST SAY NOOOO!!! The one's you want to ward of with this talisman will not notice...and I guarantee, the one you absolutely, positively, do not want to see you wearing this token of a fake comittment is the only one who will notice. Add gentleman the list of what makes him so damn attractive...damn, damn, damn.

oh hell...
oh well...
I'll just keep making crap...


I'm going to call these barely there rings, because 'for real' (I stole that from my 5 year old niece) I can't feel these when I wear them. They take a lot more time and patience, but it's worth it, I just like them so much better than the other wrapped rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment